Why Edubrisk Workshop for Parents?
- Understand the EduBrisk Platform Features that allow Parents to actively and passively partake in the growth of their Children
- Understand how your Child may access his/ her Study Notes made in earlier Grades on the EduBrisk Digital Learning Platform, even to prepare for Competitive Examinations, much later
- Understand how to facilitate a stress-free environment at home, reducing typical issues like Examination Stress, while improving Life Skills, Soft Skills, etc.
- Tips and Techniques that foster ‘Magical Parenting’ for the Children of today, by harnessing available Technology
- Workshop is a prerequisite for Parents and Students, to learn how to use the EduBrisk Digital Learning Platform to full potential
- Combined with an EduBrisk Digital Learning Platform Account, expect your Child to improve academic performance by 5 to 10% within a 3 to 6 months period
Contact Us to get detailed information about workshop including Syllabus, Schedule and Application ProcedureContact Us
EduBrisk Workshops for Parents
Discover the basics of Knowledge Parenting
2 Hours, One Session
Actively/ Passively partake in your Child’s progress!
6 Hours, 5 Sessions
Be the Ideal Parent you have always aspired to be!
Specific to course selected
Exciting! Contact Us for detailed information about workshopsContact Us
Easy, enjoyable learning experience, kindling interest even in the most challenging subjects
Addressing the needs of students from different backgrounds with varying learning styles and abilities.
Building Bridges across subjects, Step into higher or lower classes at will and experience the big picture.
The EduBrisk Platform is fully compliant with different syllabi as well as regulatory norms.
The Cloud-based platform allows Teachers and students to create and share personalized notes.
STEP for Teachers, SCOrE for Students and PALM for Parents make it easy to Teach/ Learn/ Mentor using the EduBrisk Platform.
Children ‘learn to learn’, Teachers ‘learn to teach inclusively’, Parents ‘learn to mentor effectively’.
EduBrisk’s Digital Platform connects Educationists, Students and Industry, providing a powerful Network for the Learner to co-create and share knowledge.
Learners Enrolled with EduBrisk till Date
“Edubrisk is an educational institute dedicated to imparting knowledge to students. In my opinion it has a well-organized approach. The classes helped my son to clear his doubts & equipped him to face future exams”.
“I came for the open house program primarily but I happened to attend the session early and I am thankful that I attended it mainly because the way that session was conducted was very well. The sir surprised us all in the group by recollecting all the things associated with numbers. So I am very curious to know how he is doing it and looking forward to understand that and hope our children also gets benefitted from that”.
“I want to thank the entire team of EduBrisk for bringing and introducing this system of learning and I hope it would be helpful for my kid and Guardian Public School children”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our processes and methodologies are inclusive of SEN Children. We understand that different Children have differing abilities to grasp different topics. Therefore Yes, our processes and methodologies are carefully designed to help the slowest of Learners quickly catch up with the rest of the Class.
Yes indeed. Each Child is given an Account on our e-Learning Portal. Therefore, even if both your Children had been studying in the same Grade, we recommend that you buy a Subscription for each Child As the Parent, you will be given a single Account, by means of which you can track the progress of both your Children!
EduBrisk’s Methodologies comprise of brain-friendly processes and techniques to grasp, retain and recall any kind of information. The learner is required to practice these techniques in the prescribed, spaced manner. While we do not give out any specific guarantees, we have observed Students improving their academic performance by 5 to 15 Percentage, in as little a duration as 3 to 6 months! Students who have continued for longer periods have gone on to win National-level Quiz Competitions, joined the IITs and so on as well!
Parents are welcome to learn our processes and methodologies as well! We at EduBrisk believe that a holistic learning environment is essential, for your Child to unlock the secrets of learning. This is why we have separate Workshops for Students (SCOrE – School Curriculum Oriented Empowerment), Teachers (School Teachers Empowerment Program) and PALM (Parents as Life Mentors). In case your Child has subscribed to our Programs (either through his/ her School, or as a Student independent of School), you will be invited to all our PALM Workshops. Do attend them, we are sure you will find them eye-opening! Also, as Parent, you will be allotted a Parent’s Account, free of charge, when your Child subscribes. With this Account, you may track the progress of your Child, as well as access our ‘Learn to Learn’ processes and methodologies!
- Understand your Child better
- Create the right environment at home
- Conflict Resolution
- Lifestyle and Nutrition advice
- Advice in Career Development
- EduBrisk Programme is School Curriculum-specific
- Inculcates self-learning habit
- Children learn to understand complex concepts easily
- Three levels comprising Basic, Intermediate and Advanced workshops
- Basic Workshop – 1 Hour
- Intermediate Workshop: 6 Hours (Online/ Offline in total, spanning 30 days)
- Access to EduBrisk e-Learning Portall